Three More Entertainers Announced - 2010 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
Style News Wire | 12/8/2009, 6 p.m.
ENTERTAINERSWednesday, March 3 — Dierks Bentley
Wednesday, March 10, Salute to Our Troops Day — Rascal Flatts
Wednesday, March 17 — Gary Allan
VALUE DAYSAll three Wednesdays (March 3, 10 and 17) during the 2010 Show will be designated as Value Days, with these incredible entertainment value options:
· $10 Value Day Rodeo/Concert Ticket (includes Reliant Park admission)
o superstar entertainer
o championship rodeo action
o upper level of Reliant Stadium
· $5 Value Day Reliant Park Admission (does not include rodeo/concert admission)
· Free Value Day Reliant Park Admission (for seniors, 60 and over, and children, 12 and under — does not include rodeo/concert admission)
· $5 Value Day Miller Lite Main Street Lot Parking (available until 3 p.m. each Wednesday)
· Free Shuttle Service at Reed Road Park & Ride Lot (Reed Road at Highway 288 – no charge to park – ride shuttle for free to and from Reliant Park – available until 3 p.m. each Wednesday)
· Values on the Grounds
o $5 off a $25 or more purchase at any official Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo merchandise booth
o $1 games and $1 food bites at the carnival all day
o Value Days pricing at various food and merchandise vendors
· Values in Reliant Stadium
o $5 value meals and other discounts at various food and drink concession stands
· More Value Days items will be announced prior to the 2010 Show.
“The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is always a great value,” said Skip Wagner, president of the Show. “However, we have pulled out all the stops to combine amazing entertainers with extraordinary values on each Wednesday of the Show to provide the ultimate in a fun family outing that is close to home at a really low cost.”
HOW TO PURCHASE VALUE DAYS TICKETS (available for purchase now)
· online at www.rodeohouston.com
· by phone at 832.667.1080
· in person at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Ticket Window on the second floor of Reliant Center
o Monday and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
o Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
· in person at Fiesta Mart stores statewide
SALUTE TO OUR TROOPS DAY – WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10Salute to Our Troops Day honors the brave men and women serving in the U. S. Armed Forces for their service. Military personnel, veterans, families, friends and the general public are encouraged to attend. Come out, dress in red, white, and blue, and show your appreciation for the troops, past and present, and their selfless dedication and service to the United States.
· Free Reliant Park Admission (for service men and women in uniform or with a military id on Salute to Our Troops Day)
SEASON AND MINI-SEASON TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLEThe only sure way to see all 20 performances is with Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Season Tickets. Season Tickets start as low as $302, plus a $15 handling fee.