Congresswoman Beatty to Serve as Honorary Host on CBCF ALC Issues Forum Panel
Panelists to discuss building a financial legacy
Jo-Carolyn Goode | 9/24/2014, 8:39 a.m.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congresswoman Joyce Beatty (OH-03) will serve as the honorary host for a panel discussion, titled “Money, Wealth and Disparities: Building a Personal Financial Legacy,” as part of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc.’s 44th Annual Legislative Conference. The panel will address the challenges of wealth creation within the African American community. Congresswoman Beatty is also the 2014 Honorary Co-Chair for the CBCF ALC.
WHAT: Money, Wealth and Disparities: Building a Personal Financial Legacy (panel discussion)
WHEN: Thursday, September 25, 1:30-3:30 PM
WHERE: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW, Washington, DC, Room 143B
· Congresswoman Joyce Beatty, OH-03
· Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, American University
· Gloria Mayfield Banks, Mary Kay Inc.
· Carla Harris, Morgan Stanley
· Pamela Everhart, Fidelity Investments
· Micheal Cristal, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
· Ray Odom, Northern Trust
· Karen L. Heath-Wade, Nationwide
· Michele C. Green, Prudential
For more information, visit www.beatty.house.gov