Texas Renaissance Festival Perks in Store for First-ever Season Pass Holders
Style Magazine Newswire | 3/29/2016, 10:51 a.m.
HOUSTON (March 29, 2016) The Texas Renaissance Festival is giving its patrons another reason to get excited for the much-anticipated season of food, fun and 16th century magic in 2016. For the first time ever, the largest and most acclaimed Renaissance theme park in the nation is offering two season pass options for the 2016 season, going on Sale on Friday, April 1, 2016. The Gold Pass and The King’s Season Pass offer patrons all-inclusive perks to maximize the experience of Texas Renaissance Festival. Organizers are providing early bird discounts for patrons who purchase passes before May 14.
“We created the season passes for loyal patrons looking to maximize their experience out here at the Texas Renaissance Festival this season,” says General Manager Terre Albert. “This is our way of giving them the royal treatment at a great value.”
The Gold Pass
What You Get:
· Admission to all 17 days of the 2016 Texas Renaissance Festival (Saturdays, Sundays, and Thanksgiving Friday, October 8 through November 29).
· Adults (ages 21 and older) will also receive free admission to TRF AFTER DARK every Saturday evening October 8 through November 26.
The Gold Pass Prices:
Early Bird Discount Price: $169.95
After May 14: $249.95
The King’s Season Pass
What You Get:
· Admission to all 17 days of the Texas Renaissance Festival (Saturdays, Sundays, and Thanksgiving Friday, October 8 through November 29).
· Preferred Parking for one vehicle for all 17 days of the 2016 Festival Season
· Camping access for one vehicle for every weekend of the 2016 Festival Season.
· CAMPER’S BONUS: King’s Pass holders are allowed to keep their campsite in place for the entire 2016 camping season.
· Admission to all 8 Saturday evenings of TRF AFTER DARK (21 and older only).
The King’s Season Pass Prices:
Early Bird Discount Price: $299.95
After May 14: $395.95
Season passes can only be purchased online at www.texrenfest.com and kids ages 12 and under will still be admitted free every Sunday.
About Texas Renaissance Festival
The Texas Renaissance Festival is the nation’s largest and most acclaimed Renaissance themed event. Established in 1974, the event attracts over half a million visitors each year to its 55-acre New Market Village and Fields of New Market Campgrounds in Todd Mission, Texas. This immersive experience features world renowned live entertainment, works by master artists and craftspeople, award winning food and drink, hand-powered rides and games, and over 100 interactive characters during its eight themed weekends from October 8 through November 27, 2016. For more information, please visit www.texrenfest.com.