Contacts and Services
Contact Someone at the Newspaper
Advertise With Houston Style Magazine
Listings: Classifieds, Notices, and Announcements
Education Initiatives of Houston Style Magazine
Rights and Reproductions
Need to contact someone about our Web site?
- For general help questions, please call us at (713) 748-6300.
- For a possible correction, or to reach the Web site’s editorial staff, you can send an e-mail.
Houston Style Magazine Staff
- Publisher and Editor – Francis Page Jr.
- Managing Editor/Editor-at-large – Jo-Carolyn Goode
- Health Editor – Tonja Ward
- Health Editor – Dr. Lovell Jones
- Political Editor – Pamela Crawford
- Social Media Editor – Chelsea Coffey
- National Feature Writer – Jesse Jackson
- National Feature Writer – Roland Martin
- National Feature Writer – Judge Greg Mathis
- Art Director – Susan Nguyen
- Web Master and Graphic Designer – Kermit Williams
- Chief Web Designer – Jeffery T. Crump Jr.
- Advertising/Sales – Lewis Miller
- Advertising/Sales – Barry Simmons
- Local Writer – LAN
- Feature Writer – Mical Roy
- Culinary Writer – Nkenge Berry-Owens
- National Entertainment Writer – Rebecca Briscoe
- Entertainment Writer – Susie Stillwell
- Culinary Writer – Yolanda Pope
- Photographer – Anthony W. Morris
- Photographer – Vicky Pink
- Photographer – Roswitha Vogler
- Photographer – Collins Metu
- Distribution Manager – Benjamin Phagan
- Distribution – Willie D. Scott
- Distribution – Sherri Green
Delivery or Print Subscription Issues
- Place orders, temporarily stop service or inquire about billing or service by calling (713) 748-6300, by sending an e-mail
- Send an e-mail
- Send a Letter to the Editor.
News Departments and Reporters
- To send comments and suggestions (about news coverage only) or to report errors that call for a correction, e-mail us or leave a message at (713) 748-6300.
The Executive Editor
The Managing Editor
- Send a Letter to our Webmaster.
Kermit Williams, our web master. You can reach him by e-mail or by calling (832) 488-2626.
Write to the Publisher or President
- Send an e-mail to Francis Page Jr., Chairman & Publisher.
- For the print reservations procedure and material requirements visit our Display Rates or call (713) 748-6300.
- For information about advertising on Stylemagazine.com, visit stylemagazine.com.
- Send an e-mail to the Sr. V.P. of Advertising Lewis Miller.
- To place a classified ad, death notice or other listing, email Lewis Miller at email@example.com.
- For information about classified advertising, visit firstname.lastname@example.org or call (713)-748-6300.
- For information regarding the Houston Health Festival and the Minority Media, please call us at (713) 748-6300, or e-mail us at fpagejr@Stylemagazine.com.
- To order Houston Style Magazine Large Print Weekly from the past week’s (including the picture pages), call (713) 748-6300.
- For photographs, books, commemorative sections and Times merchandise, visit www.stylemagazine.com.
Houston Style Magazine in Education: Educators can order Houston Style Magazine for classroom use at a reduced rate. For more information, teaching resources and programs for K-12 classrooms, call (713) 748-6300 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Houston Style Magazine in College: Our program for higher education includes reduced rates for home delivery to college students and faculty, a newspaper readership program, teaching strategies for using Houston Style Magazine in the college classroom and more. For more information, visit stylemagazine.com.
Donations: Support the classroom programs of Houston Style Magazine Education by providing Houston Style Magazine to schools in two ways:
Vacation Donation: home delivery subscribers can donate the credit for their suspended papers when they go on vacation. Call (713) 748-6300.
Education Donation: individuals may support our program with a credit card donation.
For information about Houston Style Magazine products, services and special discounts for businesses, call (713) 748-6300.
If you’re interested in obtaining and using content from Houston Style Magazine, please review our FAQ on the subject.